Am being modest as ever when it comes to my wishlist for weekend shopping:-). Sought-after pieces include Céline, YSL and some Isabel Marant – I could atually use her whole collection! But I am focussing on some great basics instead. Here’s what:
1. On top of my list is this amazing two-toned Céline shopper. It’s simple, pure, practical and still incredibly chic. Need that!
2. I need RED Repettos for walking around during the day
3. And some spectacular, chunky-heeled YSL suede wedges that goes with black opaques as well (cause it’s about time to drag these out again!)
4. My favourite lace piece is this Paul & Joe mini skirt which I will pull up onto my waist
5. and eventually tuck a simple wool sweater into. This Isabel Marant one has the perfect cut with accentuated shoulders and slim fit.
6. A splash of color on my nails brightens up my day. It’s silly – but works! Chanel has the best red shades.
7. Last but not least I am still on my Parisian high and that’s why I need a cool fedora ASAP. Found this brand through ELLE UK.
7 things, that’s it! May birthday come soon!