Welcome, to our new post category, the weekly fix. This is our way to share with you interesting finds from other blogs or websites and all the little or big things, which have inspired us during the past week…stay tuned!
Anna dello Russo and Alexander Wang striking a pose in the designer’s new Soho Store.
Of course this week has been all about New York Fashion Week!
1. Even if most of us just follow the shows on lifestream (thanks god for the social media revolution!!), it never hurts to study a little fashion week etiquette, right? Check out Queen Anna’s 10 Fashion Week and 10 Frontrow rules!
2. Get an inside peek into fashion week life with Lane Crawford fashion director and streetsytle star in the making Sarah Rutson, who is writing an online diary for fashionologie.
3. Don’t miss out on Yvan’s hunt strategy during NY fashion week. Watch the 2 part movie by Alexander Klein here and here.
4. Alexander Wang did not only show us a great collection this week, but also opened his first Soho store. It’s sure to be the new fashion mecca for all the cool girls in town!
5. Leaving fashion week craziness for a second: Nowness has given us a very inspirational piece of work this week with Martin de Thurah’s Film I. A surreal mix of darkness and poetry and totally captivating!
Now the journey will continue in London…don’t miss out on the livestreams of Burberry Prorsum, Mark Fast, Topshop Unique…see the whole schedule here.
Happy Friday, xx