I just came back from my school’s amazing regatta, which took place this weekend on Capri.
Voila, a little selection of my ideal regatta wardrobe (I meant to post this earlier, but the pre-departure got a bit stressful…)
2. Brioni Lurex-knit shorts via net-a-porter. You could just not go to Capri without adding a touch of Missoni glam to your beachwear!
3. Kody leather wedge sandals by Juicy Couture via net-a-porter.
4. Another classic: the espadrille. The Gap has some great ones this summer!
5. Howlite multi-strap drop earings via net-a-porter. Spice up each summer outfit with Isabel Marant’s boho-chic jewelry pieces.
6. Ray-ban wayfarers in red. The Italians just love it!!
7. Panama hat. Just take inspirations from Diane on how to style it!
9./10. As for the beauty essentials: Make sure to have (at least) a little tan, which you could boost with Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Healthy Bronze, and go for bright, orange/red nailpolish. Les Coupines’ favourite for this summer: Monsooner or later by OPI!
I will post some pics of this great trip very very soon!