There are certain relicts from the 80′s that totally deserve a comeback. Among those: the Moschino statement belt. No need to discuss whether it’s too bold, too flashy or even tasteless: IT’S COOL! Just like Rayban Wayfarers are.
Inspired by some of our favorite blogger colleagues (Gala, Camille and Kristin from Beach Black), we pulled this look taking the Moschino belt from the 80′s to the 2000′s:
1. Belt: Moschino (vintage, search Ebay!)
2. Dress: Acne print silk dress via mytheresa.com
3. COS platform booties
4. Turban-like hat from Opening Ceremony
5. Matching pyramid ring: Kenneth Jay Lane
6. Nailpolish: Chanel Orange Fizz
Okay, I admit that this outfit is a little outrageous. But c’mon…I’d totally wear it like this if I lived in NYC. Ha…if only I lived in NYC! For all other city-girls: add a grey ovesized sweater;-)!