It’s September! THE most important fashion month has kicked off and I like to think that after a rather unspectacular summer there is a golden fall waiting for me:-). To be all set for that particular case I have put together a list of things that I just NEED (apart from the red Chanel 2.55 which proves to be a difficult mission…). Be inspired!
So here’s what!
1. The Camel coat (boyfriend cut and perfect length at Topshop)
2. A Theory silk shirt (can’t live without it!)
The ACCESSORIES (a little more since I believe in ‘Eat Pray Accessorize’):
1. YSL Tribute sandals (to be worn with ripped socks. Sigh! If only they weren’t so damn expensive!)
2. Mulberry Alexa bag in black (I didn’t like th black but now I think it’s the only I won’t get tired of all too soon)
3. Vintage YSL bracelet (try Kaplan at Matches!)
4. Ray Ban Clubmaster sunnies (a cool classic)
5. A brown belt that I can tie around any random outfit (via H&M – I love their online-store for hassle-free basics shopping)