Bon, it’s official: I converted from being a total opponent of the maxi skirt length (don’t know how many times I prayed to my dearest coupine that I would never wear it…sorry for that!!). And now I TOTALLY love this trend.
How to best wear the maxi length?? Turn to style princess Olivia herself…she is THE proof that even (or especially) petite girls can rock this trend!!
Follow Olivia’s lead and style the maxi skirt/dress with a belt, leather jacket or fur and a hat for a laidback, yet polished style!
I’m also totally into the Mango dress, which Olivia is wearing in this editorial of Spanish magazine Hola:
And voila my personal version of how to do the maxi length:
Start with a maxi dress in a cool print, like this great Sandro dress (1), which I treated myself to during Paris Fashion Week…
and style it with these accessories:
2. Maje wedge Galoche en noir.
3. Aurelie Bidermann cotton-lace ring (via net-a-porter)
4. O.P.I Texas range nail polish Guy meets Gal-veston in the new sheer version (the coolest way to wear your nail polish this summer!!)
5. Maje black suede leather jacket Exit.
6. Vintage Chanel bag in a bright color, like this Cobald blue pouch bag (via Resurrection)
For more inspiration on how to wear/shop the maxi length, check out Mireia’s blog!!
OMG! I want the Mango dress! Can you imagine that with a tiny Chloé belt and my Mini Chanel bag? Let’s do mango Saturday :-)