I finally got my tickets for Paris this fall (one’s for Fashion Week!) and I can’t wait to get on that train. Since my personal fashion summer had been rather american-ized (with lots of cropped denim and casual tees), this fall will be all about the French Chic! The MAGNIFIQUE Julia Restoin-Roitfeld and her effortlessly elegant, sexy way of dressing inspired me to list a few “Paris basics”.
Clockwise from upper right:
- Bronzing Make-up base Soleil Tan de Chanel
- Non-sticky gloss by Kiehl`s in the color “Berry 1851”
- A pile of metro tickets
- Repetto Ballerinas in classic black for strolling through St. Germain all day
- High-waist skirt with gold-tone buttons on the side by McQ
- Large YSL-Clutch in red
- “I love Paris”-tee from Topshop
- Rayban Wayfarers
SERIOUSLY, can’t wait for fall!
Pics via fashionista.com, vogue.ru, mytheresa.de, net-a-porter.com