Not sure if it’s still the influence of my Milanese summers (all jet-black and dressed up despite a billlllion degrees outside!) or maybe just the fact that summers aren’t what they used to be: the color palette of my favorite summer pieces is clearly not summery…BUT I have a sort of Scottish tan going on so anything brighter than “greige” would just look ridiculous anyways (I figured)!
SUMMER FAVOURITES (from left):
- Missoni skirt self-draped into a mini
- Taupe leather jacket (from Italy)
- Jil Sander platform sandals
- Vintage Levi’s cut-off shorts (got mine at Urban Outfitters and distressed them a little)
- Black tunic (COS) worn with a Stella McCartney silk belt
- Track tee(s) from American Apparel
- Vintage belt from Portobello market
- I have a thing for men’s sunglasses - they seem to fit my face better.
- YSL-tee worn with Urban Outfitters necklace and a COS mini skirt
- I put the LANVIN-bag in here because it’s from their S/S collection and I am still dreaming about it (almost) everyday. That’s fashion fanaticism. Welcome to my bubble!